Barefoot footprints anyone?

Johnny5X

So I was trying to do a naked challenge to see how long I would last before I turn into a snowman and I noticed that there aren't alternative footprint if you don't wear shoes or socks. Thought that it would be nice to implement additional ''barefoot'' footprints for the added realism.:)

images.jpg

Hello.

I am sorry to say, but I disagree. I understand your point with added realism, that makes perfect sense. But not everything can actually make it into the game - we, the community, have to remember that developers in Hinterland are not time magicians - development time is a resource. Only a limited amount of ideas can be worked upon and implemented.

This would be, in my opinion, a waste of that valuable development time. I hope you understand - because almost noone ever walks around in TLD barefoot - for obvious reasons like Frostbite and hypothermia.

I am sorry if I offended you in some way - it was not my intention. But it is my opinion that this is just not really needed. Perhaps some day in distant future when the graphical designers have nothing to do... but I think it would be too much work for way too little of "reward". I would be happier if they worked on adding more regions, rather than this.

Archived