Loot shot!

scaleslizard1

• 3 weeks later...

I typically use Quonset Garage as my base in Coastal Highway - in my Twitch Voyageur run currently ...

• All filing cabinets and lockers, except one, are full with no remaining capacity (food & clothes)
  • All desks are full with no remaining capacity (matches, flares, sewing kits, cloth, medicals)
  • All floors (except the back office) are fully carpetted in animal hides with guts stacked under the tyre racks and on shelves, despite a full set of skin clothing made.
  • The last locker is full of weapons - bows, arrows, rifles, ammo, etc
  • The workbench drawers are full of arrow heads, carved shafts, feathers, fish hooks, fishing line, and the workbench tops are covered in tools and tool boxes.

.... just realised - I forgot to use the big red tool chests - woohoo more storage drawers to fill.

And outside, in car trunks or on the ground, I've got 100+ Kg of various meats :)

... all this and I'm only on day 297 in that run, but have relocated to PV for a change of scenery ... where on day 5 on-map, I have over 70kg of cooked meat piled at the back of the farmhouse outside the conservatory (Got me a bear on day 3 here at the road junction right next to the farmhouse) plus 12 wolf and 6 deer skins curing in the cellar.  Aiming for the 1000-day badge in this run - might just stay in the farmhouse and fatten up for a while, the barn and abandoned car are close by for sleeping out to break cabin fever risk.

Archived