Radios and Secret Messages

jaminmax01

I was wondering if the radios in the sandbox mode had any real use and if not, maybe if the player activates all the radios in the map it displays a message. Another alternative use for the radio is making it portable and finding parts for it, (batteries, screws...) after it is fixed the player could try and find a signal in certain parts of the map displaying a message. Maybe even contact people? Just a few ideas I had.

-Jaminmax01

I was wondering if the radios in the sandbox mode had any real use and if not, maybe if the player activates all the radios in the map it displays a message. Another alternative use for the radio is making it portable and finding parts for it, (batteries, screws...) after it is fixed the player could try and find a signal in certain parts of the map displaying a message. Maybe even contact people? Just a few ideas I had.-Jaminmax01

The sandbox is a survival practice area, giving a chance to learn the areas, the mechanics, and other skills which will help in full story mode.

The premiss of the game is based on a geomagnetic event, so electrical items are non functional.

Archived