Saved By Dog Food

Ahatch

Pretty funny tonight I have a Voyageur run going started in the new region but ended back up at Mystery Lake with 3 arrows left (1 trapped on a tree) LOL anyway I decided I would make the trek to Forlorn and made almost devastating mistake. I didn't pack any recycled cans or cooking pot with me. I'm getting ready to forge my arrow heads and it hits me that I didn't have anything to boil water with. Then I remembered the dog food under the loft near the safe. Thank goodness for Dog's Best Friend brand or I would have been a heap of trouble. :D

Ive never gotten food poisoning from dog food, but those granola bars sure are deadly. haha.

Wet dog food is technically prepared safe enough for humans in the U.S. (It uses animal parts humans would consider not appetizing, but they must be sanitary and clean). Idk about Canada but im assuming they should be pretty similarly regulated.

Of course I'm not saying you should stock up on dog food to survive the apocalypse as you won't get all the nutrients you need (esp vitamin C) and itd probably drive you crazy or depressed. However, a spare can of fresh food for fido may save your life! (As it did yours!)

Archived