New ideas for the game

Mark18

I would add some interesting things to this game:

1)  I would add to the game the ability to build a hut and a fence around it. Nails can be made from scrap metal and planks can be found.

2) I would add multiplayer which will allow to join to the session one more player. It can be fun to find each other and survive together 

3) I would add foxes and birds meaning that they can be cought by traps and used. Foxes might be used to make hats and birds for food.

You can suggest things like these in the wish list! 

Multiplayer and foxes are pretty commonly suggested. Hinterland has said that they aren't going to add multiplayer for this game but foxes would be a pretty great addition in my opinion!

19 hours ago, Mark18 said:

1)  I would add to the game the ability to build a hut and a fence around it. Nails can be made from scrap metal and planks can be found

Nonononono... Give players the ability to build huts and they’ll ask for castles

On ‎30‎.‎06‎.‎2018 at 5:43 PM, Mark18 said:

1)  I would add to the game the ability to build a hut and a fence around it. Nails can be made from scrap metal and planks can be found.

2) I would add multiplayer which will allow to join to the session one more player. It can be fun to find each other and survive together 

3) I would add foxes and birds meaning that they can be cought by traps and used. Foxes might be used to make hats and birds for food.

1) no, there are already sooooo many shelters in the game and a custom Buildings are not really neccesary

2) no, this game is a single Player game and will probably never have multiplayer

3) good idea

in the end it just Comes to this: Hinterland has to introduce mod Support to make this game interesting again and lets every Player how he wants. i hope they will realize that soon because this game could be so so so so much better and popular with them finally understanding that this game Needs mod Support so badly

Archived