more natural dangers please

ozakoa

i was just thinking what the game needed next could and thought It would be cool if they add snow shoes you can make and poles in the game. Then add a deep snow mechanic where you can fall in deeper snow drifts and have to struggle to get out. They also need to add more natural dangers like avalanches on the mountain areas and Widow makers in certain trees where old snow laden branches fall off and have a chance to knock the player out it would really make the game more realistic to the natural dangers of a forest and also why does he never slip on the ice when walking on a frozen lake 

On 6/24/2018 at 1:01 PM, ozakoa said:

i was just thinking what the game needed next could and thought It would be cool if they add snow shoes you can make and poles in the game. Then add a deep snow mechanic where you can fall in deeper snow drifts and have to struggle to get out. They also need to add more natural dangers like avalanches on the mountain areas and Widow makers in certain trees where old snow laden branches fall off and have a chance to knock the player out it would really make the game more realistic to the natural dangers of a forest and also why does he never slip on the ice when walking on a frozen lake 

I like the first idea of deep snow.  The ice slipping and branch falling are very RNG and wouldn't have much counter-play.  One of the great aspects of this game is the fact that you can avoid and overcome almost all obstacles by careful planning, knowledge, patience, skill etc.

Having said that, I would embrace a few more environmental dangers that would allow a scale-down of the wolves in the game.  I do get tired of wolves being the chief danger in so many areas (especially in Stalker/Interloper)

On 6/24/2018 at 1:42 PM, EricTheGreat12 said:

Wishlist Forum ?

Take it easy.  General discussion is a 'catch-all' and it is their first post.  Perhaps re-word to "Thanks for posting and welcome to the forums!  For future posts like this I would suggest the Wishlist section of the forums" ;) 

Archived