[Spoiler] Connection between map.

Flannix

Like every one I have started in ML (Mistery Lake), the more I was progressing the more I have discovered other place, the second place I had discover was the Forlong Muskeg, that cost me my like a few time (darn ice, wolf and bear), I then visited the Broken railroad, (the cold and wolf) got me there a few time, (from there I don't know if there is a connection to Mountain Town. I went back to Forlong muskeg I need to find the path to Mountain Town, I found the cave near the Hunter cabin in ML. 

I know that up north the railroad connect to the Broken Bridge area, and then to the Coastal Highway then Desolation Point. 

In mistery lake the dam connect to Pleasant valley, I know I can reach Pleasant Valley trough Coastal Highway. 

So Basically 

BR connected to  FM

FM connected to ML, MT, BR

ML connected to PV ( trough the DAM), BB, FM, MT 

BB connected to CH and ML

CH is connected to PV, BB, and DP

DP is connected to CH

and PV is connected to ML trough the DAM, CH and TWM

TWM is connected to PV

I'm I correct or I missed something 

I really can't see the spoilers in this :D the game literally says what arenas are connected to each other.

So the "broken bridge" arena is called "The Ravine"

CH doesn't connect straight to DP, you need to go trough the "Old Island Connector" (and a mine)

The Ravine and the Old Island Connector aren't really their own maps. They are just arenas that you just pass trough.

4 hours ago, Flannix said:

I'm I correct or I missed something 

Why does this sentence trigger me so much?

Archived