A surprising challenge I found myself in.

strongpelt

Recently, I decided to take a jump of faith. I started a new game up and decided I'd do a random map as I have only ever played on Mystery Lake and once in Milton before. 

I've decided this game loves making you regret taking risks sometimes. 

I got thrown right smack into timberwolf mountain. From just browsing the forums I did recall no one really setting up a base in timber wolf, it was always just to reach the summit and then head back to your home map. I somehow found my way to the mountaineering hut. I was debating just seeing how long I could live in the hut. Then I decided well I might as well attempt the summit climb. Looked up a quick youtube video to get the direction I needed and then I headed off.

About 3 days later...

screen_b5a8abf9-88d7-4d0c-9643-6d0df1d2fcc3_hi.thumb.png.64f43b7cf23d89a82bd859d791985837.png

I must say... I never expected the loot amount in that plane! Now if only it wasn't a climb to get to... Then it'd be great to restock a base. However with the climb... Your looking at a lot of trips and a lot of days to get supplies back to any base outside of timberwolf. Shame really. 

Was on Voyager mode. 

What have you guys been thrown into? 

Also what on earth should I do now that I reached the summit?

My one trip to the summit, since there was too much to carry down, I just picked up all the ammo and stayed there eating the food until it ran low and headed back down.  Make sure to break open all the wooden crates while you're there as well.

I did three randoms in a row and each time it put me at the same spot in Forlorn Muskeg, so I stopped bothering with randoms for now.

Archived