Happy Early Holiday Season Hinterland

Wade

Dear Hinterland,

It has been such a bountiful year here at Mystery Lake that I decided to grab the ol' laptop from the camp office and head on up to the tower to wait for an aurora and shoot off this message.

I was just thinking how happy I am and how great it would be to give all those at Hinterland an early Christmas\Holiday present.

Since I don't need all this breath that seems to be clouding my vision like I have cataracts, I thought you might want it or could find a better use for it.

I also thought you might want this thing called Cabin Fever, as I don't really need it.  It turns out the only cabin fever I was afflicted with was the fever to get back in the cabin instead of sleeping in a cold fishing shack all night.

I know those aren't really great presents and nobody will probably want them, so good luck re-gifting them.  What can I say, I am just getting by out here so at least it isn’t a lump of coal.  I needed that to craft one of the three possible items I know how to make at the forge.

Anyway, happy early holiday season!  I am heading down the hill to read a book about cooking.  Oh darn I forgot, I have intestinal parasites so I am too sick to read for the next ten days.

With Gratitude,

TLD Lover

P.S.  If you stop by the office and I'm not there, please don't mind the mess.  I prefer to live in a pig pen.

Archived