Anyone Notice, or Am I Behind The Curve?

Dougie

Climbing a fallen tree leaning against a large rocky outcrop by the Hunter's Cabin, led me to a cave I could not enter......yet maybe?  I assumed that was where we first entered into part 2?   Anyone else discover this?  I'm not that far into doing the Hunter quests.

You were able to pass back through it until a patch or two ago when they made it blocked with an invisible barrier and a comment from your character about staying on the task at hand. (In the patch notes it said they blocked a way to reenter Milton after starting Episode 2)

@Sirdoeboy01 figured a way back into Milton by scaling the mountain wall on the other end of that cave. When he got back to Milton after starting Episode 2 all loot had respawned in all buildings, but Grey Mother wouldn't acknowledge you.

It was pretty cool. Having double the Milton loot including everything in the Bank boxes and Grey Mother's trunk would be considered an exploit though so they decided to block off the cave before we all started doing it....

2 hours ago, Thrasador said:

You were able to pass back through it until a patch or two ago when they made it blocked with an invisible barrier and a comment from your character about staying on the task at hand. (In the patch notes it said they blocked a way to reenter Milton after starting Episode 2)

@Sirdoeboy01 figured a way back into Milton by scaling the mountain wall on the other end of that cave. When he got back to Milton after starting Episode 2 all loot had respawned in all buildings, but Grey Mother wouldn't acknowledge you.

It was pretty cool. Having double the Milton loot including everything in the Bank boxes and Grey Mother's trunk would be considered an exploit though so they decided to block off the cave before we all started doing it....

Was Grey Mother still there? Interactable all that? 

I figured it was the same. Going back to Milton to forage and consume would be fun without having to give it all to the old lady, but you can't really take much back into the Mystery Lake world because you'd be too heavy for rope climbing I imagine, unless there's another way back.....hmmmmm, that would be something to go for. ?

23 minutes ago, Dougie said:

I figured it was the same. Going back to Milton to forage and consume would be fun without having to give it all to the old lady, but you can't really take much back into the Mystery Lake world because you'd be too heavy for rope climbing I imagine, unless there's another way back.....hmmmmm, that would be something to go for. ?

There is another way back down, I put up a video of it on YouTube a couple weeks ago. I just Googled "Wintermute cliff without rope" and my video is the first thing you find....

Archived