Rabbit mittens and Jeremiah

Niskavuori

Started Episode 2 as a new game and found out that Mr Mckenzie does NOT KNOW  how to craft bunny mittens! I can understand that in newly started game he does not have any gear from Episode 1 with him. But didn't believe he loses his learned skills too. Gave up and  started the whole game again from beginning.

Now I'm pondering, if Jeremiah might have thought him that skill?

1 hour ago, Niskavuori said:

Started Episode 2 as a new game and found out that Mr Mckenzie does NOT KNOW  how to craft bunny mittens! I can understand that in newly started game he does not have any gear from Episode 1 with him. But didn't believe he loses his learned skills too. Gave up and  started the whole game again from beginning.

Now I'm pondering, if Jeremiah might have thought him that skill?

When starting Episode 2 after the credits, you have to hit "resume" NOT "new" if you want to continue with your Will from Episode 1. If you hit resume you will be in Episode 2 with all your gear, blueprints from Episode 1, etc....

If you hit "New" you start a new Episode 2 with nothing from Episode 1....

9 minutes ago, Niskavuori said:

Thanks Trasador!
That clarified a lot!
It actually brings a new challence to game: A player can experince an episode with a new challege, especially in future ones, when playing them as "new"!

No problem. You are not the only person to have been confused by this.... threads similar to this have come up several times since the story was released.....

Archived