(SPOILERS) About a character

Vinceofpyrenees

I have never saw Methuselah in the story. I have played to the v1.0 to v1.3 during it.

Maybe because I was already outside in front of the dam when the aurora began. I explain : I slept in my bedroll, outside in front of the door of the dam three consecutive nights. When I saw the aurora at the beginning of the night, I immediately took my bedroll and entered in the dam.

If it is not the reason, could you explain me this fail ? It was my favourite character (from the trailer) and I am sad to didn't seen and heard him. I don't like to make again the whole story to see a short cinematic at the end (maybe I will see a walkthrough on the net).

I never got him either,  I spent quite a few days waiting at the dam (2nd play of Ep 2 due to bug) for the lights, went all around the dam area, tried to goto CH but it wont let you go through, tracked 2 wolves after fights  but never got this npc . I was sleeping inside the dam  but spent 2 evenings at a fire by the door outside. I'm sad to have missed some content

I waited in one of the trailers and if you do that you can't miss him. He has a little campfire going in the middle of the dam's yard, and when you see it you're drawn directly to it out of curiosity. No one who plays this game wouldn't go and investigate it. So since you didn't see then, it couldn't have been there, because even though he'd be sitting behind something from the dam's entrance perspective, you still would have seen the smoke from his fire. I'm sure you would have wanted to check it out.

Archived