(PC)-V1.08- Can not dry my Hides and Guts

TheBugfixer

In earlier versions i dropped my hides and guts at Trappers Homestead and let them there until complet cured. In my last run under 1.07 i was wonderingly because after dropping there, i saw no progress (xx% cured) and i thought maybe is not longer allowed ro dry them here.

Today i updated to 1.08(PC) to look if its fixed. But nothing happend. So i took all my Wolf Pelt, Deer Hide & Guts from Trappers Homestead to the Camp Office and dropped them. Theres the same, they dont dry.

Can anybody confirm this?

DontDryBug.png

Checked again under new conditions.

1. Restored my old savegame when coming from Milton and Episode-2 is starting. Can not dry my Hides and Guts.

2. Started a complete new Episode-2, where you are directly in ML and have nothing. I can dry my Hides at both places.

20 minutes ago, TheBugfixer said:

Checked again under new conditions.

1. Restored my old savegame when coming from Milton and Episode-2 is starting. Can not dry my Hides and Guts.

2. Started a complete new Episode-2, where you are directly in ML and have nothing. I can dry my Hides at both places.

Some bugs are like that.. fixing them won't fix an already glitched save.. sometimes starting again is necessary.

20 hours ago, JAFO said:

Some bugs are like that.. fixing them won't fix an already glitched save.. sometimes starting again is necessary.

Thanks, but im a little bit frustrated. Can not start a complete new game after each patch. Dont know what devil told me to patch from 1.00 to 1.05 ... thinking about cancel this project and klick the delete-button.

1 hour ago, TheBugfixer said:

Thanks, but im a little bit frustrated. Can not start a complete new game after each patch. Dont know what devil told me to patch from 1.00 to 1.05 ... thinking about cancel this project and klick the delete-button.

Were you planning on crafting clothes with the hides? Because if you just wanted to give the hide to Jeremiah, he take fresh hides as well as cured hide. Either way, you can at least gain more trust with him by giving him the fresh hides that won't cure. The guts will be useless though but I've found there are plenty chances and time to get a lot of hides and guts in eps 2

14 minutes ago, SnowWalker said:

Were you planning on crafting clothes with the hides? Because if you just wanted to give the hide to Jeremiah, he take fresh hides as well as cured hide. Either way, you can at least gain more trust with him by giving him the fresh hides that won't cure. The guts will be useless though but I've found there are plenty chances and time to get a lot of hides and guts in eps 2

I dont know if Hides found in ML dry or dont. I killed my computer saturday afternoon with the power-button. Enough is enough. This is called a Release, not a open beta !

In earlyer versions ive taken also Hides and wolf-pelt from Milton to ML. Never had a problem to cure them in Jeremias Hut.

6 minutes ago, stapeliad said:

I was able to cure hides in both Milton and Mystery Lake.

If you believe it not. Yesterday, 7:39, i posted the same. "I was able to cure hides in both Milton and Mystery Lake." ... but ... unfortunately ... only if i was starting a new Episode-2, in ML, with nothing from Milton and without the Blueprint of the Gloves.

4 hours ago, TheBugfixer said:

If you believe it not. Yesterday, 7:39, i posted the same. "I was able to cure hides in both Milton and Mystery Lake." ... but ... unfortunately ... only if i was starting a new Episode-2, in ML, with nothing from Milton and without the Blueprint of the Gloves.

Yep, I took that hide from that deer on the way through the pass to ML and was not able to cure it's hide nor it's guts in ML. Any that I got while in ML were fine to cure though.

3 minutes ago, SnowWalker said:

Yep, I took that hide from that deer on the way through the pass to ML and was not able to cure it's hide nor it's guts in ML. Any that I got while in ML were fine to cure though.

That sounds worth a bug report..

I was still able to give that fresh hide to Jeremiah for trust reward though. Just those guts are still lying over at his place getting used for nothing I guess. Unless Jeremiah uses them for bait, lol, I forgot to anyway. I never use the bait angle or the rock angle because I always forget to.

Archived