(Spoilers wintermute EP2) Out of bullets!

Mixxut

So I am in the part of Wintermute where you need to kill the bear that mauled Jeremiah, I have shot it 5 times and I have to only shoot it once more. The problem is that I am out of bullets and I can't find any. I tried talking to Jeremiah but he did not give me more bullets. Is there any way to find more bullets? The bear is right outside of the cabin where I am so without bullets I am as good as dead.

The bear usualy runs past or near a cache at every plave you can find him that has a few bullets in.

Not much good if your stuck in the cabin, but can you scare him off with the flar gun and then go have a look around the arias he hangs out for ammo?

What the hell did you do with the 20 odd bullets you had? 

Can you clarify what you mean about cache near event areas for this? 

Ive found most the bullets on the maps available at the forge, hunting lodge and cabin but didnt realize how heavy scripted this event was going to be and spent most of them hunting earlier in the game or wasted it on shots the quest didnt pick up.  Im out of bullets and need two more shots.  If there is no way to continue from here this is a pretty major bug

If you haven't done it already, you are guaranteed exactly 2 more bullets from a sidequest in the Mystery Lake area. Jeremiah must've mentioned it already, so check your journal. 

SPOILERS BELOW

In one of the cabins by the lake, not too far from the Camp Office cabin (the one with the plaque), you should find crows cawing over a corpse. An ecoterrorist is hiding in one of the cabins (locked door), and you can talk to him through the locked door. He'll slide a key under the door (you have to pick it up manually) and ask you to do something for him. Do it, and when you come back with the backpack, choose to keep the ammo for yourself. There you go, two more bullets. 

Archived