Funny moments .423

chuckie

Experienced several funny moments playing interloper in DP and CH.

1. Accidentally dropped a decoy inside snow shelter. After a slapping sound a nice chunk of rabbit disappeared completely, never find it. And no scent.
  2. A bear came to my snow shelter (another one) on the island of DP. The fireplace was burning at the entrance. Threw a lit torch but it wasn't scared and rushed towards me. I hid inside the shelter, and angry bear was wandering literally over me and straight into fire. Then got bored and walked away. Aren't they scared of fire? Can they attack inside a shelter? How the attack inside snow shelter looks like, can I fight back? If I were sleeping will I just die or wake up and fight?
  3. Animals stuck on plain ground in amazing way. Rabbit couldn't make it through a grass. Wolf couldn't run under a large enough ark of fallen tree and just growled at me passing by.
  4. Stabbed a wolf in a cave in DP. It was very weak, didn't attacked any more. I had no bow to FINISH HIM so I took a stone and hit it right in the head and it fell dead immediately! Tell me stones are useless!

17 hours ago, chuckie said:

I took a stone and hit it right in the head and it fell dead immediately!

Congratulations! This is the first time we've heard of stones being effective against wolves. (other than as a distraction, that is)

Archived