Suggestion for wildlife.

unavailableartist

I think it's good that you have three types of animals (and they all produce unique meat and fir XD at this stage). However I have some fauna suggestions that would liven the game a little.

1:) Mountain Lion, these are fairly silent and deadly. If you see one kill it or walk the other way.

2:) Bobcat/Lynx harmless predator, but will steal from any nearby traps.

3:) Fox same as above.

On 12/27/2016 at 2:14 PM, unavailableartist said:

I think it's good that you have three types of animals (and they all produce unique meat and fir XD at this stage). However I have some fauna suggestions that would liven the game a little.

1:) Mountain Lion, these are fairly silent and deadly. If you see one kill it or walk the other way.

2:) Bobcat/Lynx harmless predator, but will steal from any nearby traps.

3:) Fox same as above.

Good news for you sir: mountain lions shall be on the way eventually, according to the roadmap. As for the bobcat/ lynx, I too have suggested this, but it's definitely not top priority, as it would be a lot like the rabbits, except worse: almost too small and insignificant to deal with. I mean, you can go and get your rabbit skin mitts, but after that, I don't deal with rabbits too much. If I want meat, I go kill a deer. Foxes, same thing. It's a meat option, definitely, but not a priority. I would love to see so many more animals, but it's still a good mention.

22 hours ago, CalNieDaGtarGuy said:

Good news for you sir: mountain lions shall be on the way eventually, according to the roadmap. As for the bobcat/ lynx, I too have suggested this, but it's definitely not top priority, as it would be a lot like the rabbits, except worse: almost too small and insignificant to deal with. I mean, you can go and get your rabbit skin mitts, but after that, I don't deal with rabbits too much. If I want meat, I go kill a deer. Foxes, same thing. It's a meat option, definitely, but not a priority. I would love to see so many more animals, but it's still a good mention.

I know they want this game to be "perfect" and that is a commendable goal, I don't want to pressure the developers at all to hasten or add so many things too fast to the game that it hampers the quality. It just a thought that could implement whenever but yeah I was think there are many things they could add...

Eagles/different birds (larger flight birds) that are known to live through winter.

Moose, Elk, depending on the area ram and goats. (others I happened to think after this post).

My thought with foxes is head/dresses scarfs and stuff like that can be made from them... but they are a bit small for larger items.

7 hours ago, unavailableartist said:

I know they want this game to be "perfect" and that is a commendable goal, I don't want to pressure the developers at all to hasten or add so many things too fast to the game that it hampers the quality. It just a thought that could implement whenever but yeah I was think there are many things they could add...

Eagles/different birds (larger flight birds) that are known to live through winter.

Moose, Elk, depending on the area ram and goats. (others I happened to think after this post).

My thought with foxes is head/dresses scarfs and stuff like that can be made from them... but they are a bit small for larger items.

I'm sure you know but moose are literally just around the corner, which is very exciting. As for elk, technically, the deer in the game are elk, and there is a vast difference between their concept and that of the deer pictures in the houses. I would *almost* like to see REAL deer in the game, but its definitely not a priority

Archived