Falling through the ice

Pillock

I like the new graphic representation of holes in the ice where you fell though.

But I find it odd that after you've climbed out of the water, you end up about 20 or 30 feet away from the hole - usually back in the direction you came from. This has caused me on several occasions to run past where I fell in immediately afterwards, which feels weird. 

Why would we not reappear next to the hole in the ice? Is there a technical reason for this perhaps?

I also think that falling through the ice should immediately put your stamina bar to zero, so that you can't run again straight away.

5 minutes ago, Pillock said:

I like the new graphic representation of holes in the ice where you fell though.

But I find it odd that after you've climbed out of the water, you end up about 20 or 30 feet away from the hole - usually back in the direction you came from. This has caused me on several occasions to run past where I fell in immediately afterwards, which feels weird. 

Why would we not reappear next to the hole in the ice? Is there a technical reason for this perhaps?

I also think that falling through the ice should immediately put your stamina bar to zero, so that you can't run again straight away.

My guess is that they move u away from the weak ice so you don't fall threw again and again, maybe? I wish they removed the red colored weak ice warning, so that you just listen to the ice

Archived