Deer Causes Injury

Ice Hole

Big Moose will be on the loose.

I am certain that this big boy will not want its snoot booped.

Why not have deer.become solid and cause injury.

I have had plenty of deer charge straight at me.  Then the phrase "By God! Its coming right for us!" comes to mind and either I will try to shoot or dodge the deer.  The deer has no collision or interaction with the character. 

Maybe getting close to a charging deer would cause the character to be knocked down or cause injury and damage clothing. No struggle as in a wolf attack.  This idea was mentioned somewhere and I searched but was unable to locate.

Actually, even whitetail deer, which are considerably smaller than the deer in this game (as you most likely know) will attack if they are cornered and feel threatened. If they got desperate, they would attack for their wellbeing, which seems highly appropriate in this case, even though I know that sometimes the deer just rebound off of steep hills and the like. These deer are also almost large enough to be considered elk, which are cautious but slightly more volatile when it comes to attacking. A struggle wouldn't really be needed, but a fair amount of injuries would probably be sustained. Moose, on the other hand, (and maybe you know this too) are extremely prone to attacking and it would be very disappointing if these moose in-game would not attempt to do so if you got too close.

I like the idea, its definitely the thought that counts, and I agree with you 100%.

I agree as well the deer need something they seem pretty realistic except for staying in the same zones after being shoot at, and  every time they run straight at you and go right through you. I would really prefer that that dear would run away in every direction except straight for you and directly away, It makes it way to easy.  I think with future updates there will be plenty things to hurt us. I wish deer hunting was more realistic,  also I would like to see the moose's height increased. moose are very tall and big. Just my two cents. Anyway I think the developers are really doing some great work.

Archived