Intestinal Parasites

HazardousHowitzer

58 minutes ago, cekivi said:

If I understand the mechanics correctly raw should give you a greater chance of food poisoning but not necessarily parasites...? To be honest I haven't tested that as I always cook my meat.

I always cook my meat too, the meat I plan on eating at least. I picked up two deer steaks and wentto eat it and accidentally ate the raw bear instead, which I wasn't going to eat it the first place. That really sucks though, I'll try and find mushrooms now, I've searched everything in my vicinity when it comes to buildings. I haven't obtained parasites yet though, I'm going to get on soon to see how it plays out. Maybe I'll get lucky. 

Wow! So mad right now. I got the parasites, and had two days of blizzard weather. I had four pills and all hope seemed lost. Then I found mushrooms. Five of them. While that wasn't enough, it would keep me going. Those were the only mushrooms I could find though, so I traveled into the Raven Falls Railway to collect more. It wasn't a blizzard that killed me, or the parasites, or starvation.. It was "massive internal injuries after falling". I got ****ing stuck! There was a spot that I walked down to. I couldn't climb back up and the only option was down. I dropped TWO feet and I died. It's hard to explain. I'm making a post of recent bugs I experienced this life, this is on there. I have a little bit of video to show exactly where it was. I had such a good life going!

8 minutes ago, HazardousHowitzer said:

Wow! So mad right now. I got the parasites, and had two days of blizzard weather. I had four pills and all hope seemed lost. Then I found mushrooms. Five of them. While that wasn't enough, it would keep me going. Those were the only mushrooms I could find though, so I traveled into the Raven Falls Railway to collect more. It wasn't a blizzard that killed me, or the parasites, or starvation.. It was "massive internal injuries after falling". I got ****ing stuck! There was a spot that I walked down to. I couldn't climb back up and the only option was down. I dropped TWO feet and I died. It's hard to explain. I'm making a post of recent bugs I experienced this life, this is on there. I have a little bit of video to show exactly where it was. I had such a good life going!

If you can post the video and the F8 screenshot of the location in our tech subforum, we'll take a look at the location. Thanks!

20 hours ago, HazardousHowitzer said:

@Patrick Carlson Will do. The video is uploading right now, it's a little slow. Well... A lot slow. .2Mbit/s ? It's really slow hehe. 

I unfortunately can't do a screenshot, I'm on Xbox Box and it doesn't allow you to upload screenshots, or at least I can't figure it out. 

The video will help, thanks. On Xbox One I believe you hit the center "home" button on your controller to grab a screenshot, which you then can access on your Xbox/Microsoft account if you want to do something else with it. On PC F8 will give you a debug screenshot that includes coordinates that can be helpful in locating things. But a video should be good as well. Thanks again. :)

Archived