VERY PISSED OFF!!

cowboymrh

1 hour ago, RCCross said:

Holy...! I wish I could play that much one day!

When you're senile like me I'm sure you will.

Definitely a bad move to waste too much time playing computer games at a young age though. Best to grab onto something else. It can be a hell of a ride.

For example here is a video of a friend of mine. (Also happens to be one of the best in the world at what he does.) Just the sound of the vario beeping away gives me goose bumps. A lot more of his videos will follow if you have any interest,

On 12/2/2016 at 0:27 AM, mystifeid said:

Definitely a bad move to waste too much time playing computer games at a young age though. Best to grab onto something else. It can be a hell of a ride.

Don't get me wrong, I love playing, but I don't that time anymore. Last year I've "wasted" hundreds of hours into Warframe and then I get to myself: "what for?"

I used to like Stranded Deep, it seemed so promising at the start, now it's been a long time and it's still not a finished piece of work, I don't have much hope for it anymore.

With TLD is a bit different, I finished two easy challenges, and thought about trying sandbox, but then I realize that's still a lot of content being developed, and I don't wanna get sick of the game yet, so I'm saving it for later, like one year from now or so. Then I may try your approach to test the limits of the game :)

I write down my indoor vs. outdoor hours now every 3 or 4 days and it's helped a lot to be more aware of it.

My hardest challenge however, is finding a bedroll! I've started about 10 or 12 runs of Interloper now and have still not found a bedroll. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Archived