Interloper Bad Luck

Northern Hunter

Interloper is great so far but I've noticed a very annoying problem. Because of no rifles the rifle skill books are only good for fires. I just found the first advanced rifle book and guess what I'm on interloper!!>:( 

I would like to have there be a removal of the rifle skill books in interloper to prevent frustration. However that's just my opinion so far interloper is great!!

In a survival situation like the one in TLD, you are likely to find things that would be great in another life, but are useless in the situation at hand. I actually like that kind of thing and would like to see more of it. In the past, people (me included) have advocated for finding paper money or even gold in the game. Gold would be utterly useless, but there would still be many people carrying it around I guess. Paper money could at least serve as tinder. Would make people think to find these things and not finding any real use for them.

21 hours ago, Hotzn said:

Paper money could at least serve as tinder

Don't have to worry about this too much. Paper money has been discontinued in Canada. We use polymer bills now like Australia. While there's a lot still floating around today by the time the game takes place it wouldn't be inconceivable for there to be none left (or at least super rare).

Archived