Forum Site improvements.

Gustaaf

So I am very busy tonight it seems. I suggest that the forum site have a feature that the site admins can put on "green" as viewed by them. Red is new, Orange is community feed back, green is TLD devs and admins having read it. NOTE: reading is acknowledging it without going into each post with a reply. I feel this at least meets the users half-way. To date I am left pondering if TLD devs/ site admins do read my many bug reports. 

I can't speak for the other mods but I try to take a glance through the forums once or twice a day when I'm on break or after work. Downside of being a volunteer: the real job (i.e. grad school) comes first :winky:

@Scyzara is usually active during normal European times and @Patrick Carlson is really good at pursuing the forums during normal North American times.

18 hours ago, Gustaaf said:

So I am very busy tonight it seems. I suggest that the forum site have a feature that the site admins can put on "green" as viewed by them. Red is new, Orange is community feed back, green is TLD devs and admins having read it. NOTE: reading is acknowledging it without going into each post with a reply. I feel this at least meets the users half-way. To date I am left pondering if TLD devs/ site admins do read my many bug reports. 

It's an interesting idea, although one I'm not sure the current site supports. But yes, we are reading the forums, even if we don't respond immediately or directly. 

There's also a forum bug currently that's keeping views from getting counted for posts. There are a number of fixes improvements we're looking to implement, but we have to schedule this upgrade at the appropriate time. We're working on it. 

Archived