Harpoon on the Riken ??

alone sniper

Yea well I've never seen a bear get that close to the riken so unless you make it chase you all the way, I don't see how will this happen also I imagine that turning the harpoon in this frozen weather will be impossible so. But the idea is awesome, there should be more items like this in the world a onetime bear killers which you can to get your bear meat from day one if you are lucky :). Yea that would be great.

Well, even though the cannon is loaded with a harpoon, I doubt that the Riken crew would have left it loaded with a full live charge all the time, especially since they were by the shore at the whale processing station and not out hunting in the open sea.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised if some of those barrels down in the hatch were filled with gunpowder.

Now if only the behavior of predators were changed so they would be attracted to any meat we'd have lying around outside on the ground, so we could perhaps lure over a bear with conveniently placed on the ice at the bow of the Riken? :durbear:

Archived