Things that don't look good.

togg

On 10/2/2016 at 2:39 PM, togg said:

If there's already a topic (really) like this please close this one and move everything there.

The game is so polished graphically than when you spot something bad it really pops out. The latest two things for me,

Pretty much self-explanatory.

57f153ef3167d_Schermata2016-10-02alle19.

The single texture on The Tooth stands out as unfinished, breaks the scene completelly for me.

57f153dc95cd3_Schermata2016-10-01alle16.

Are you sure the truck doesn't have tinted windows? Also I notice that in a few places since the new rock texture, I honestly find it kinda ugly is certain spots. I think it needs a bit of tweaking because it looks great in some spots, but terrible in others, perhaps different variations of it depending on where the texture needs to be placed. 

1 hour ago, Potarus said:

Are you sure the truck doesn't have tinted windows? Also I notice that in a few places since the new rock texture, I honestly find it kinda ugly is certain spots. I think it needs a bit of tweaking because it looks great in some spots, but terrible in others, perhaps different variations of it depending on where the texture needs to be placed. 

no no, it's just a bug that doesn't deal properly with fade while in the light beam.

I have more ugly things for you!

1) Levitating objects, those were already showed on page 1, I don't think this is a standard behaviour since the deer skin dropped. I usually don't harvest big furniture so I'm not sure.

58362e0a703fe_levitazioneugly.thumb.png.

2) My not new complain, the colours of some spaces in a certain period of the day are WAY off. This is a cave.

58362deec0500_caveugly.thumb.png.515a1d5

3) Glass+light beam again! Then this is not a bug from that truck.

58362e294f39e_uglywindows.thumb.png.ad40

12 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Moving this to the tech subforum. If you have visual bugs to report, as we mention above, please make post them in our public bug database here: https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues/TLDP-422?filter=allopenissues

That is the best place to report these issues. Thank you. 

ops, ok. I like thematic discussions, coming from intensive usage of web forums they're the best to just have fun. But I get that they're not "useful" to the devs.

14 hours ago, togg said:

I have more ugly things for you!

1) Levitating objects, those were already showed on page 1, I don't think this is a standard behaviour since the deer skin dropped. I usually don't harvest big furniture so I'm not sure.

58362e0a703fe_levitazioneugly.thumb.png.

2) My not new complain, the colours of some spaces in a certain period of the day are WAY off. This is a cave.

58362deec0500_caveugly.thumb.png.515a1d5

3) Glass+light beam again! Then this is not a bug from that truck.

58362e294f39e_uglywindows.thumb.png.ad40

The light beams are the most and least prettiest things about interiors, they look so cool but they screw up glass. They are the reason camp office is my favorite place to stay, and not some place like quonset where the loot is much better Also These images tell a story of you slowly dying of hunger :D .

2 hours ago, Potarus said:

The light beams are the most and least prettiest things about interiors, they look so cool but they screw up glass. They are the reason camp office is my favorite place to stay, and not some place like quonset where the loot is much better Also These images tell a story of you slowly dying of hunger :D .

You can read the whole story here :D Hunger was not the problem...

Archived