My feedback

TigercatX

yes, the latest version is excellent, but I don't like the new musics, sorry :( this is one of two features i don't like. The second is the fatigue bar, I don't like it because It will drop to 0 in a short time but this did not happen in older versions like Alpha 256. My final feedback 3-5 for the musics and the fatigue bar, I'm sorry :(.

• 3 years later...

@Grunt
I dropped that question in the Milton Mail Bag back on October 24.  Hopefully we'll get the answer when Raph isn't so busy, and can do another Mailbag Dispatch:

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 1:21 AM, ManicManiac said:

Raph, let me start out by saying I am absolutely adoring everything in Crossroads Elegy.  Thank you, it's wonderful!  On to the question:

I do like the new intro music and menu screen/scene... but will the classic music and view be coming back later on?
(as much as I enjoy the new, I admit I already miss the classic... I would always just sit and let that theme play from start to finish before jumping into my save)

Edited by ManicManiac

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:00 PM, TigercatX said:

The second is the fatigue bar, I don't like it because It will drop to 0 in a short time but this did not happen in older versions like Alpha 256.

I'm not sure I know that you mean... I've seen absolutely no change in the stamina system's behavior for literally the last few years.

[Addendum]
Nothing to be sorry about :) 
Not everyone is going to like every aspect of the game.  I think this forum is resounding proof of that! :D 

Edited by ManicManiac