Camp fires indoors

AZHockeyNut

I find it a tad odd that one cannot start a camp fire inside when there are fire barrels in some places. IMHO if there is a fire barrel that works, there is more than enough ventilation to start a camp fire in the same building.  Such as in the Dam, why can one not have a fire inside upstairs, maybe use an axe or a hacksaw to open up a barrel and make a new fire barrel? of course....once in a while, it would be interesting if a fire in or near a structure burnt it down.... I make fires right outside some buildings that have no fireplace because the building blocks the wind and it makes a nice place to melt snow or cook but if I leave it unattended for a few hours.....maybe  on a small % chance I come back to a burned out building and lose what I had inside?

22 hours ago, AZHockeyNut said:

I find it a tad odd that one cannot start a camp fire inside when there are fire barrels in some places. IMHO if there is a fire barrel that works, there is more than enough ventilation to start a camp fire in the same building.  Such as in the Dam, why can one not have a fire inside upstairs, maybe use an axe or a hacksaw to open up a barrel and make a new fire barrel? of course....once in a while, it would be interesting if a fire in or near a structure burnt it down.... I make fires right outside some buildings that have no fireplace because the building blocks the wind and it makes a nice place to melt snow or cook but if I leave it unattended for a few hours.....maybe  on a small % chance I come back to a burned out building and lose what I had inside?

Big +1 !!!!! 

Archived