Drag wolves and carry rabbits

UsuarioBeta

You hunt a rabbit. It's overall weight should be around 4-5 Kg. Why can't I just pick it from the ground and carry it whole inside to forage? Idk

Same thing for the wolves. It may be a lot of weight to carry and the volume may be cumbersome to handle on top of all the gear we carry around, but it is certainy feasible for someone to drag a wolf, even if slowly.

Sometimes it is a hell of a chilling weather outside and it gets dangerous to forage the game. I often wonder, why can't I drag a wolf a few meters to a wind shielded spot? Why can't I pick a 5 Kg rabbit from the ground and bring it inside?

It's something that bothers me more than it should, but I think it kind of breaks the overall "real world" feeling of the game a little. ☺

2 minutes ago, UsuarioBeta said:

You hunt a rabbit. It's overall weight should be around 4-5 Kg. Why can't I just pick it from the ground and carry it whole inside to forage? Idk

Same thing for the wolves. It may be a lot of weight to carry and the volume may be cumbersome to handle on top of all the gear we carry around, but it is certainy feasible for someone to drag a wolf, even if slowly.

Sometimes it is a hell of a chilling weather outside and it gets dangerous to forage the game. I often wonder, why can't I carry a wolf a few meters to a wind shielded spot? Why can't I pick a 5 Kg rabbit from the ground and bring it inside?

It's something that bothers me more than it should, but I think it kind of breaks the overall "real world" feeling of the game a little. ☺

Hi @UsuarioBeta !!
Welcome to forum !!:D

It been discussed before. 
I think it is a good idea ! 

Rabbit transport has been discussed be4 and every1 agree it should be a thing.

No to wolves. Considering that adult male grey wolf weights on average 50 kilos and player is playing anorexic who can barely carry around weight of his own clothes, feat of transporting wolf corpse, especially thru snow on rough terrain, is far beyond his capabilities. Its like for normal person to drag around 300kg moose.

I think you could drag the wolf, maybe in an animation with you actually slowly pulling the wolf, not "placing" it in your inventory. I seriously can't see the problem with this and why it wouldn't be possible. It would be just like in ArmA when you're pulling an wounded buddy to safety, like this, but in first person and with a wolf instead of a person: 

Archived