Challenges Bug - v350

PallasD

I read through a lot of the other topics and noticed only one recent (within the last month or two) post that stated that the challenges weren't saving once you've completed it, but those posts were on older versions of Sandbox Alpha. 

I am on the most updated version (Sandbox Alpha v350) and I am still having issues with it. I've tried playing Nomad twice now and once I am finished with the challenge it says I've completed it, but it doesn't actually give me the badge for it. I've also tried Whiteout and Hopeless Rescue and still nothing. I really enjoy the game and it let's me save my progress, but I just wish I would get the badge for completing the challenges. If there is any news as to it getting fixed or any kind of future update or even if I missed a forum already discussing this issue, I'd love to know as soon as possible. 

Thanks for all that you do, keep up the great work! Big fan! :)

- Destiny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quit as soon as you see your feats don't get logged (days outside, running, walking etc...) because that save won't reward you with anything should you complete it.
It's a way around the probem but it won't fix it, though it will give you the possibility to earn the rewards, i have the same problem.
I check feats to see if they increase, if they don't, the game  won't reward me with anything.
Keep restarting untill it does keep track of your feats, that save should work then.

• 2 weeks later...
On August 30, 2016 at 6:04 AM, Hatchet said:

IQuit as soon as you see your feats don't get logged (days outside, running, walking etc...) because that save won't reward you with anything should you complete it.
It's a way around the probem but it won't fix it, though it will give you the possibility to earn the rewards, i have the same problem.
I check feats to see if they increase, if they don't, the game  won't reward me with anything.
Keep restarting untill it does keep track of your feats, that save should work then.

I shall try that and see how it works! :) 

Thank you for the advice! 

Archived