Hello from Iceland

MexicanButler

Hey everyone, I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. 

Ive been playing TLD now for 65 hours and I'm completely hooked, I've finished the Whiteout and Nomad challenge, now I'm just building up knowledge and experience for the Hunted challenge, I do find hopeless rescue hard though, but I'm almost getting there. The sandbox is fun and I'm glad it stays.

In real life I'm a graphic designer and currently studying web design. 

Oh and I'm not Mexican, its just an old game name my friend picked for me :)

Before I found TLD I played Rust(1515hrs), I still do but the latest changes there have made me look to other survival games, I also tried Kona, but TLD is without a doubt the best one when it comes to survival and game mechanics. 

Anyways, nice to be here and I hope I can contribute to the community in the future.

Cheers!

14 minutes ago, MexicanButler said:

Ive been playing TLD now for 65 hours and I'm completely hooked, I've finished the Whiteout and Nomad challenge, now I'm just building up knowledge and experience for the Hunted challenge, I do find hopeless rescue hard though, but I'm almost getting there. The sandbox is fun and I'm glad it stays.

Before I found TLD I played Rust(1515hrs), I still do but the latest changes there have made me look to other survival games, I also tried Kona, but TLD is without a doubt the best one when it comes to survival and game mechanics. 

Anyways, nice to be here and I hope I can contribute to the community in the future.

Cheers!

Welcome! Great that you've found your way here. What's Iceland like right now? (Always wanted to visit, still hope to). 

On 8/3/2016 at 0:22 PM, MexicanButler said:

Cheers!

Velcome to ze communist regime! Ve vill fight togezer comrade!  ура товарищ!!!

On 8/3/2016 at 11:52 PM, MexicanButler said:

Cheers!

Hi @MexicanButler !!! :)

Welcome to forum!!! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived