How to hunt a bear (warning, lots of selfies)

karabass

Nice! Although... I didn't really see a lot of 'selfies' - unless the bear took the shots itself? After it was killed?

Oooh Riiight, selfies are what kids these days call photographs ... or in this case - screenshots. Sheesh ^_^

On 7/19/2016 at 9:01 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

Nice sequence. Did you finish off the bear with a single arrow? 

I had to replay this many times to get the bear die on the porch, actually. The bear didn't want to die from a headshot from a bow, kept running away for dying somewhere (and I kept quitting and reloading a game) so after 20th take I shot him with a gun. Yeah, some cheating for the nice pictures. Otherwise I'd just shot him from a hunter's blind on a pond.

On 7/21/2016 at 10:13 PM, Shadrach said:

Nice! Although... I didn't really see a lot of 'selfies' - unless the bear took the shots itself? After it was killed?

Oooh Riiight, selfies are what kids these days call photographs ... or in this case - screenshots. Sheesh ^_^

Since the game involves your imagination to believe in what you see on screen, we can IMAGINE me standing on this pictures. And thus the pics become imaginary selfies. Checkmate, mate B|

22 minutes ago, karabass said:

Since the game involves your imagination to believe in what you see on screen, we can IMAGINE me standing on this pictures. And thus the pics become imaginary selfies. Checkmate, mate B|

Now you just need a hashtag! #bearwithme maybe?

On 21 July 2016 at 5:13 AM, Shadrach said:

A selfie is when a kid puts a phone in there face

Archived