VR and CO-OP

SzalonyNiemiec

VR and CO-OP  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think VR and CO-OP would be great additions to TLD, both for the consumer and for the developer.

VR adds immersion, and is generally more fun to play than normal games. And due to the fact, that there are so few VR-games, adding VR would attract a lot moer attention to TLD.

CO-OP makes every game better, and would add new aspects and challenges to the gameplay, for example needing to find resources for two players. And CO-OP would significantly increase sales, because people who already know and love TLD, will go to their friends and talk them into buying the game, so they can play together.

Yerp it's been discussed since the game first come out, not saying or bagging you guys for bringing it up again. hey maybe they (HS) do decide or work out a CO-OP challenge that would be cool. As for full on multi-player I doubt that will ever happen and in my opinion I hope it never does.

@nicko is right: People have been suggesting a Co-Op feature pretty much ever since the alpha version of TLD was released. We've had at least 20, if not even 30 or more threads about this topic during the last two years and the Devs have stated multiple times that a co-op (or multiplayer) feature neither fits their vision for the game, nor would it even be possible to implement such a feature without tremendous changes to the current game mechanics.

That's why most long-term forum residents simply ignore threads about topics like Co-Op that have already been discussed over and over again. It's just pointless to argue for (or against) certain suggestions if all arguments have already been voiced numerous times before anyway.

Archived