Npc Concepts (continued)

Docterrok

First of all, this will be a multi part thing, I am enormously passionate about this idea and it would be a dream come true if any of my rough drafts were implemented into the game! The link is below for those who haven't seen part 1. Now, on to the good stuff!  I want people opinions, feel free to give any suggestions, comments, or the like, don't worry! I have thick skin, I can take critisism! Now, without further ado, let me introduce the thoughts I have on this matter. First of all, I was slightly concerned that Kait and Nathan would come off as offensive, that was not my intention. I simply wanted to make characters that stood out with an interesting concept in mind. Forgive me if I caused offense. Now, onto the items they had, I would like to apologize for taking liberties with Kait, I understand that her outfit, and weapon, do not exist in game, Raphael, if you are reading this, that was my bad bro. Also, since NPCs aren't even a thing yet, I do not know how interaction will work, I simply gave them backstories to add depth to the characters, If backstories are not a thing, once again, my mistake! I hope that this discussion will be as fun for you as it will be for me! Thank you for your support!

Archived