Pot belly stove not recognizing fire lit

Nasdaq401

Hey hinterland! Just letting you know that there is a pot belly stove in coastal highway and maybe all of them haven't tested, that doesn't recognize the fire is lit and will allow you to start another fire on top of the one that is lit already.

iyo46e.jpg

Is this in a fishing hut, but any chance?  I came across a fishing hut that had duplicate everything -- like a second fishing hut was in the same spot.  Two stoves, double drawers, etc.   I had a fire going and could target that stove at the base but if I clicked near the top I got the second copy of the stove.

I'm sorry to say I failed to note the location.  I'll update if I find it again.

3 hours ago, Nasdaq401 said:

Hey hinterland! Just letting you know that there is a pot belly stove in coastal highway and maybe all of them haven't tested, that doesn't recognize the fire is lit and will allow you to start another fire on top of the one that is lit already.

iyo46e.jpg

Thanks for the heads up on this. We will look into it. 

No problem! It happens as you move your cursor around the front of the stove.  It will go back and forth from recognizing it so you can interact with the fire and back to what the screenshot shows.  Sorry for the quality! Xbox and cell phone :( I will check others on CH and ML.  This one was the fishing hut directly in line from the gas station to the misanthropes island. 

Archived