Spawn of collectibles and hunts

Zambudjo

Hello everyone,

After some times, do the natural collectibles (such as sticks/wood or mushrooms/rose) respawn?

Same question for the deers/rabbits/bears. Let's say I kill a bear at a certain location, will it respawn after some time? If yes how long?

Thank you :)

Animals respawn.  It seems they pull from a mapwide population, so if you kill a lot of one animal it will take longer to see more of those type animals again.  But bears are rare enough to be individuals.  7 days.  

--Note: Fluffy and Scruffy do not respawn.  Once killed the chambers they inhabit will remain wolf-free.

Fuel respawns.  In the forms of sticks, branches, limbs, coal.

And that's it, except for snow.  That's simply infinite; no worries there.

There's a old forum post around here somewhere regarding 1000+ day survival games. It won't really become an issue until at least 500 days. There are some afflictions that do require medicine to heal. Infections are I think one of them. Without antibiotics infection will eventually kill your character.

Well right now I am trying to shoot rabbits with my riffle (really want those mittens :|) so I am not being careful right now but it's nice to know that if I plan to never die it's possible :)

@cekivi : I just saw the topic you were talking about ;)

Archived