*SPOILER* Inside the dam!!!

Toronagga Darklake

I was a tad surprised myself when I ran into Fluffy, I made a beeline to the Dam just to scope out what Paulsoaresjr might have seen back when he did his video on it. I decided the moment I started I'd fuss around a bit before looking anywhere for fun, Fluffy made me a meal about four times 'testing' to see if he was a natural wildlife spawn or not before I finally caved and learned he'll always be there to greet me. I just took him down myself after wandering in prepared vowing vengeance, of course this time I'm about to die from food poisoning and poor planning.

I was a tad surprised myself when I ran into Fluffy, I made a beeline to the Dam just to scope out what Paulsoaresjr might have seen back when he did his video on it. I decided the moment I started I'd fuss around a bit before looking anywhere for fun, Fluffy made me a meal about four times 'testing' to see if he was a natural wildlife spawn or not before I finally caved and learned he'll always be there to greet me. I just took him down myself after wandering in prepared vowing vengeance, of course this time I'm about to die from food poisoning and poor planning.

Huh, that's odd, 3 of 5 times I've been in the Dam, he hasn't spawned. Ah, Fluffy, your inconstant ways are merciful and unknowable.

(on a side note, Death to the False Emperor and all that jazz; your Firstborn soldiers will not save Vostroya; wonderful username; etc)

Huh, that's odd, 3 of 5 times I've been in the Dam, he hasn't spawned. Ah, Fluffy, your inconstant ways are merciful and unknowable.

(on a side note, Death to the False Emperor and all that jazz; your Firstborn soldiers will not save Vostroya; wonderful username; etc)

Perhaps RNG simply decided I must know Fluffy before I could best him, it is always best to never question the gods of RNG spawns and contend with their whims, wandering Muldruagh and West Point have taught me to simply trust in such. I'll have to give the Dam another go when I start up a new round here shortly, I've spent 8 hours so far and I foresee another solid 8 before I let my own Long Dark take me for a bit.

(Side note, thanks :ugeek: always find 40k fans in the strangest of places after all.)

Archived