Building system ??!

SPiRiT

well wouldn't this be even greater if there was some king of building and logging system in the game?!

think about gathering and building your own designed structures or adding some more space or things to the existing ones.

OK what do you guys think ??  at least discussing it wouldn't kill :D

I like the idea of pre-existing in-game buildings deteriorating and requiring maintenance in order to preserve warmth. I also like that the devs are looking into allowing players to build simple outdoor shelters/windbreaks for camping.

But serious construction of larger buildings is taking it too far. It's just not needed: why would I build a log cabin, for example, when there are several of them already on the map?

4 hours ago, Pillock said:

I like the idea of pre-existing in-game buildings deteriorating and requiring maintenance in order to preserve warmth. I also like that the devs are looking into allowing players to build simple outdoor shelters/windbreaks for camping.

But serious construction of larger buildings is taking it too far. It's just not needed: why would I build a log cabin, for example, when there are several of them already on the map?

well yeah even being able to build small shelters and things will make the game even more interesting :) 

Archived