Archery Sandbox!

illanthropist

Just noticed a game save editor tool mentioned on a forum post, not used stuff like this before and wanted to ask if I am breaking the Terms of Use with one?

To explain why I wanted to try is to create a sandbox save PURELY for a bit of archery practise!

Not interested in cheating or exploiting any kind of leaderboard, after all I'm only cheating myself.  Just wanted a quick way to load myself up with a bow and a generous supply of arrows and head to the farm where there's a target to pew pew.

If this is not permitted, would you perhaps consider adding an archery sandbox minigame solely for this purpose?

Cheers

Neil

Sharing details or posting links to these tools is a violation of our forum guidelines. 

In terms of game use, we obviously prefer that you not use these tools to tamper with your game. If you run into trouble or start experiencing bugs or other technical issues after this tool has done its job, there likely won't be much we can do to help you. 

It's completely unnecessary to use such a tool to practise bow shooting anyway, even if its use wasn't forbidden.

Just get yourself a bow and a few arrows, enter the barn (to save the game), leave the barn and shoot the archery target until you're out of arrows. Do NOT save again now, but instead quit the game and load your old save. You'll stand inside the barn again and still have all your arrows. Rinse repeat until you feel familiar with the bow.:winky:

2 minutes ago, Scyzara said:

It's completely unnecessary to use such a tool to practise bow shooting anyway, even if its use wasn't forbidden.

Just get yourself a bow and a few arrows, enter the barn (to save the game), leave the barn and shoot the archery target until you're out of arrows. Do NOT save again now, but instead quit the game and load your old save. You'll stand inside the barn again and still have all your arrows. Rinse repeat until you feel familiar with the bow.:winky:

Ahh many thanks, I presumed any damage to arrows would trigger an automatic save.  I've used 1 arrow 4 times in my current game and it's down to 19% durability, wasn't too comfy with the idea of using hacking tools but didn't want to run around wasting precious saplings.

Archived