British Enfield No. 4 Mark 1 Service Rifle .303 British

Video showing the magazine and rear peep sights with range adjustment up to 1300 yards.

[bBvideo 560,340:83q8g7k9]

[/bBvideo]

Another video showing both 300/600 yard fixed peep sights and adjustable sights from 200 to 1300 yards.

[/bBvideo]

More discussion of the rear peep sights and the normal sighting distances

[/bBvideo]

A discussion of the .303 accuracy

[/bBvideo]

And for fun, a little background on the .308 Norma Magnum

[bBvideo 560,340:n3liz3o5]

[/bBvideo]

A little background on the power of the .308 magnum used for big game. (My favourite)

[/bBvideo]

Accuracy of the 308 Winchester Magnum, comparable to the Norma 308 mag. 26" barrel which is good for a high power rifle for more muzzle velocity and a flatter trajectory. Shoots a half MOA groups!

[/bBvideo]

Is this rifle related to the Royal Enfield company who made the famous motorcycle? Unfortunately now gone to India.

I'm not really into guns never really owned one, have only shot a few different ones that friends owned. This .303 look like fun to shoot.

Is this rifle related to the Royal Enfield company who made the famous motorcycle? Unfortunately now gone to India.

I'm not really into guns never really owned one, have only shot a few different ones that friends owned. This .303 look like fun to shoot.

I fired the 303 issue once as a teenager, had a hell of a recoil as I remember and my grouping sucked a$$ compared to an SLR.

It's not related to the motorcycle company, the name is take from the weapon designer (Lee) and the location of the Royal Ordnance Factory in London (Enfield)

Archived