Happy Valentine's Day to the Hinterland team!

For this Valentine's Day, I wanted to take a moment to show some recognition to the unconditional love that the Hinterland team has given all of us through their game. They have put in hours upon hours of non-stop work into their game, all the while maintaining a friendly and homey community for us all to be part of. This is honestly one of the best communities that I have ever been part of in gaming. Everyone here has always been friendly, I've always felt welcome, and it seems everywhere you look everyone has their own interesting stories to share between one another. The developers actually take time out of their schedules to go around and read survival stories, respond to how-to questions and discuss ideas for their game with the local community, which is something I have never seen until I joined here. And I don't know about you guys, but for those reasons alone I will be following Hinterland to the very end, no matter where this road leads us as a community. Every step in the long dark that I take is accompanied by the endless love that the developers have put into it, and this is what makes this game so special to me. (Well, that and the fact that it's one of the best games I have ever played :P )

I, for one, look forward to a long and bright future. When we eventually move on from the long dark, I'm just excited to see whatever equally amazing future projects are in store for us.

So to the Hinterland team, I say thank you for the experience that you have brought to all of us. Just keep on keeping on, y'all. So excited for this Spring. Can not wait for it. :)

Archived