True permadeath

sreyem13

Permadeath is the greatest aspect of this addicting game, but the copy paste method of saving a game defeats the purpose of permadeath. I hope this will become hard coded for the release.

One thing to remember -- the game disqualifies leaderboard scores when players copy/paste their previous saves, so at least it only affects their personal game run. ;)

I would say there should be a game option for permadeath vs incremental save reloading. generally speaking this caters to more casual players if you want true permadeath you can feel free not to backup your save games but for those who are more interested in story than game play the option to reload last save should be available

I would say there should be a game option for permadeath vs incremental save reloading. generally speaking this caters to more casual players if you want true permadeath you can feel free not to backup your save games but for those who are more interested in story than game play the option to reload last save should be available

Story mode has been planned to use a different save system (as permadeath in story mode wouldn't be functional).

Archived