asking your opinion

gintuse3

I meant seasons,sorry,i think season one will be included but what about season 2 or 3?

Kickstarter, Early Access, and Game Preview backers will receive the Season One Story Mode content automatically as it is unlocked. No additional purchase is necessary.

I'm wondering about how many play-hours we can expect to spend on story mode?

I expect any interactive story would have some choice and consequences type content.

Also I expect that our protagonist's could be killed/die before reaching any conclusion.

So I'm wondering if there will be additional Steam Achievements for story mode that enhance the replay value?

From our official announcement:

At launch, The Long Dark® will include both the first part of Season One of Story Mode, and the Sandbox Mode. The Story Mode content launching in the Spring will amount to 3-4 hours of gameplay, in addition to the freeform Sandbox mode which offers 100s of hours of open-world exploration-survival gameplay.

The remainder of Season One will be released in additional 2-3 hour episodes over the course of 2016, until the Season One story arc is complete. The expected play time for the entire Season One Story Mode is between 10-12 hours.

You can find answers to many questions regarding story mode here:

http://hinterlandgames.com/the-long-dar ... de-teaser/

Archived