New Sandbox mod

Cyaegha

I love your game.

I have an idea for the sandbox mode. Surviving to survive that is fine but we could add more tension. Create a mod "to escape the long dark": find a radio that works, which appears randomly, contact the authorities, giving a meeting point (at random) on a map in X days, the helicopter would arrive and wait 24 hours and then would go back with or without us. Three difficulty: easy (1-2 maps, 50 days), medium (3-4 maps, 100 days), hard (all maps, 200 days), for example.

Thank you again for your very good game.

Happy Holidays.

I love your game.

I have an idea for the sandbox mode. Surviving to survive that is fine but we could add more tension. Create a mod "to escape the long dark": find a radio that works, which appears randomly, contact the authorities, giving a meeting point (at random) on a map in X days, the helicopter would arrive and wait 24 hours and then would go back with or without us. Three difficulty: easy (1-2 maps, 50 days), medium (3-4 maps, 100 days), hard (all maps, 200 days), for example.

Thank you again for your very good game.

Happy Holidays.

This game strives for realism what you are describing here sounds like some RPG quest game or zombie survival clone. However TDL is none of those things. We are all exposed to so many un-original clone games and that is what we expect every time we see a survival game. TLD is different yes it is original without quests without time frame it just is . A harcore survival or better yet REAL LIFE HARDCORE SURVIVAL. Many people including myself have mixed feelings of what this game should be like, I don't know what they will put in the story mode but I know this it will be something original not quests or time frames.

Archived