Bigger roles for crows

Oystershell

I don't play Minecraft, but I too would like to eat crows. Currently it doesn't make much sense, as the game has no means of catching them that would be worth it. Wasting a bullet, or damaging an arrow on a crow that yields a few grams of meat would be just silly. Now if you could take a whole murder down with a shotgun, that might be worth it.

Most crow recipes that I am aware of ask for 8 or more crow breasts to be used. I guess the most realistic way of having crow in TLD would be to make a broth using as much of the bird as possible.

Crows might look big, but they carry far, far less meat than chickens.

I don't play Minecraft, but I too would like to eat crows. Currently it doesn't make much sense, as the game has no means of catching them that would be worth it. Wasting a bullet, or damaging an arrow on a crow that yields a few grams of meat would be just silly. Now if you could take a whole murder down with a shotgun, that might be worth it.

Most crow recipes that I am aware of ask for 8 or more crow breasts to be used. I guess the most realistic way of having crow in TLD would be to make a broth using as much of the bird as possible.

Crows might look big, but they carry far, far less meat than chickens.

sry bout the minecraft thing. only "minecrafters" seem to use the word "mobs." I don't think a shotgun would be nice. I think they should die and give a little meat. players would learn not to kill crows. One thing crows should do is swoop down and eat the carcass of an animal.

sry bout the minecraft thing. only "minecrafters" seem to use the word "mobs." I don't think a shotgun would be nice. I think they should die and give a little meat. players would learn not to kill crows. One thing crows should do is swoop down and eat the carcass of an animal.

OT, but "mob" is a fairly common term in MMOs and was used well before minecraft. It's usage in minecraft and other games probably disseminated from that.

Archived