my opinion of the december update

Tbone555

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

i am loving it so much, yall did absolutely everything right. loving the new items, loving the wind effects, the ability to write in my journal, everything. and i am absolutely loving timberwolf mountain. i havent gotten a chance to test the rock climbing yet, but i will be doing that soon :D

i did find a couple of bugs while playing, however. i will be posting them here on the forums in the proper section, i hope it helps yall out :)

I'm loving this map too. The rock climbing is interesting, forces me to be away from my home for longer periods of time. In every other map, I can always do supply runs and make it home in the same day. On this map, I find myself sleeping in caves and using a lot of outdoor fires. The journal is another appreciated addition. Allows me to be a complete geek and write about what I did that day, but also serves me down the road if I stop playing a save for a few weeks.

i died three days in, myself, because i started a new game there and i didnt have proper clothing to fight off the cold. froze to death in the stone cabin one night, after running out of firewood. there being a blizzard outside, i couldnt go out to collect more wood.. but as soon as i make all the craftable clothing in an easier map, thats the first place im headed back to :P

Archived