Bear Skin Bedroll condition?

n0xiety

So i just slept 10 hours in my pristine Bear Skin Bedroll and lost %3 condition. I would understand if i slept outside on open ground and a blizzard started while i was sleeping and damaged the bedroll but nope. I was in Dam, sleeping comfortably on the floor. So really what happened? Bear skin bedroll is for 30 uses only? Fluffys ghost haunts me at night? My character must be a very disturbed sleeper seeing nightmares of fluffy :roll: Trashing around scratching the bedroll in his sleep every night i guess...

i have decided that the crafted clothes and bedroll just are not worth the effort because they all degrade so fast.it is much easier to just make sure your good clothes stay in good repair. i always repair mine when they drop below 80%. and it really doesnt make sense to me because i have a buckskin leather jacket and trousers my grandfather made in 1936 that are still in good condition.

i have decided that the crafted clothes and bedroll just are not worth the effort because they all degrade so fast. ...

I'm pretty sure crafted clothes degrade slower then the ones you can find.

And they are really worth it, especially the deerskin boots - they are lighter and warmer than other boots.

Archived