Harvested Pot on Stove - NO metal parts!

RazorOH

In the Coastal Highway I stopped at the Log Sort area and stopped in the home with a Kitchen. On the stove was a metal pot - I clicked it and harvested the pot for metal parts - but NONE appeared. I looked EVERYWHERE - there is a bathroom behind the wall and I even looked in that room. Must be a bug. I have included an image with the coordinates.

56ce240a9347b_KitcheninLogSortarea.thumb

Thanks Nicko, sometimes it is difficult to find if something has already been posted! Hopefully they will correct the problem. I did harvest the toaster (just to see what would happen) and it was placed on the floor in front of the counter, and was no problem to pick up.

they changed the harvesting to locate the item around your player rather than around the original object. But unfortunately, I think there is a bug that just randomly placing items in the map by harvesting seems to result in being unable to get them sometimes. Did you check inside the oven for fun? maybe the metal went in there???

I think the algorithm for harvesting items needs to validate locations before setting the items up. I've created two other bugs related to placement of items, one where the actual location doesn't seem to line up with the image.

Archived