#2579 - v.265 mouse sensitivity issue

Foxen

It appears (at least for me...) that there's a change in the sensitivity behaviour since the last Update:

Sadly I haven't had time to play till today..so I started the Game for the first time after the release of the new Update...and was shocked.

The movement (didn't change any hardware or software settings!) was extremely fast in terms of 'looking around' but the movement of the cursor in any menu was extremely slow.

Changing the sensitivity ingame changes both to even worse...meaning if I have the 'right' speed to look around 'smoothely' I too have an even slower cursor in menues.

And if I have the 'right' speed for the cursor...the Char 'spins' way to fast while looking around.

I can't get it to work 'even' in both cases, not by changing ingame settings nor by changing harware sens on the G9.

System mouse speedup is disabled since 1990 by the way ;)

Any Idea what's happened there?

...don't want to drag the mouse over half the table when I'm in a menu...

Excellent. To make those with low/igh DPI mice, using windows internal/OEM-driver likewise happy:

If you want to use just a slider and not allow numeric value input, just add a slider that lets see any value between 0.0 (zero) and "very-high"), providing continous values and give some logarithmic/exponential scale to it. (E.g.: slider at 5% = 0.01 sensitivity, slider at 10% = 0.1 sensitivity, ....) This is not rocket science!

Archived