Older Versions

Spottdrossel

Spottdrossel, I know your request of this "earlier version" is tied to your appreciation of previous versions of the game. I've been right there with you through every public iteration of The Long Dark. But no, any version linked to here other than the current official release would constitute some kind of hacked/exploited copy of the game.

That is not allowed. Please consult the forum guidelines on this issue. We take this very seriously.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4210

Spottdrossel, I know your request of this "earlier version" is tied to your appreciation of previous versions of the game. I've been right there with you through every public iteration of The Long Dark. But no, any version linked to here other than the current official release would constitute some kind of hacked/exploited copy of the game.

That is not allowed. Please consult the forum guidelines on this issue. We take this very seriously.

I wasn't quite sure if the forums rules covered older versions, since this isn't quite hacking/exploiting from my point of view, that's why I asked.

But now that I know Hinterland's view on this I will comply and not ask about this again.

Thank you for your answer.

I wasn't quite sure if the forums rules covered older versions, since this isn't quite hacking/exploiting from my point of view, that's why I asked.

But now that I know Hinterland's view on this I will comply and not ask about this again.

Thank you for your answer.

I'm just interested: Do you have previous versions of the game?

Archived