v.264 Item placement

Maikleeps

Adding my voice to that.

Right clicking on the drop button could also do the trick ('cause, you know, a button takes some place ;) )

Either right click on the "DROP" button or another button. The current solution is not the best. Having said that, placing items is still a huge improvment to the game.

Another vote for this.

And I would add, it would be nice to be able to place items next to other items, even where there is some overlap. I can drop a pile of 50 guts in one spot, but if I want to place them there has to be ample space between them.

I too agree. It is fairly difficult to put items on top of an object.

I agree with both ... i assume that the devs are already working on making it more easy to start the placement action eg by adding another button. But i think especially the placement on top of other items is very important, too: i get only a few leather items on a really large shelf -or- for example: i would like to place coal into a crate near the forge, but this is somehow pointless if i only can place one piece of coal in a crate.

Related to the item placement: it would be cool imo if you could craft crates from wood. For example: i would like to have my scrap metal and coal in crates instead of shelfs ... but usually there are no crates at my "home" ;-)

Archived