Pleasant Valley

gothgirl

Hi all I'm in UK and am loving this game.

A question if anyone can help. I am playing as pilgrim (bit wimpy I know) but have been killed by bear 3 times on voyager and even on pilgrim

Anyway I can find my way around ML and CH quite ok but PL I always get lost and don't seem to be able to find anywhere without getting lost. I want to try again and would like to be able to get to the lookout (no specific reason) but can't find the way.

Thanks

Not sure you'll get a proper response here, as this forum is mostly utilized to introduce yourself to other players. I think I saw you post in Steam as well? Either way, I'm going to move your question to the "How to Play" section so you can get some more answers if you need them. I'm not one to post "discovery spoilers" myself ;)

Welcome to the forums!

No watchtower in PV, but there is a radio station. It should be visible on top of its cliff from many points especially near the farmhouse. Approach is from the backside. Work your way around. There is also a snow covered road that leads there, departs paved road opposite from the red barn. Good luck.

Archived